Tuesday, August 12, 2014

My Favorite Quick-and-Easy Dinners

At the point when my children were infants, I thought I was occupied.  At that point they got greater. Furthermore now I ponder what in tarnation I did with my time in those days.

Something has recently broken in. Over the previous year, between soccer, football, school work, competitions, mock trials, and a zillion different things, our children are occupied… which, once I toss in a spouse who's attempting to run a cows farm, and the way that the children are his essential work team, and the way that we additionally shoot our show for Food Network, and the way that regardless I need to set aside a few minutes to watch Real Housewives, makes for a psycho family.

For quick reference, I put together a bunch of my very favorite quick-and-easy dinners here on The Pioneer Woman Cooks! I hope you find a handful that make your life (or at least your life at dinnertime) easier. Note that for some of these (Pasta Puttanesca, anyone?) I may want to serve some grilled chicken alongside it to satisfy the carnivores in my house. Just tailor each recipe to fit your household!
For Full Recipe: thepioneerwoman.com

Some other Pictures of this Recipe:

0 comments:

Post a Comment