Monday, August 11, 2014

Quinoa with Tomato, Basil, and Mozzarella

I have experienced passionate feelings for quinoa over the previous year or something like that, which is more or less 4 billion years after whatever remains of America became hopelessly enamored with it, yet I live on a disengaged farm in Oklahoma and patterns by and large take a little more to get here. I don't make quinoa in my own particular kitchen regularly, however get to consume it here on providing food tables, in stores in the event that I happen to be in New York City, or when I stop at Whole Foods in Tulsa occasionally.

Ingredients

  • 1/2 cup Olive Oil
  • 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
  • 1/2 teaspoon Salt, More To Taste
  • 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
  • 2 cups Red Quinoa
  • 4 cups Water
  • 1/2 teaspoon Salt
  • 1 cup Red Grape Tomatoes, Halved Lengthwise
  • 1 cup Yellow Cherry Tomatoes, Halved Lengthwise
  • 8 ounces, weight Fresh Mozzarella, Cut Into Small Cubes
  • 24 whole Basil Leaves (chiffonade)
For Full Recipe: thepioneerwoman.com
Some Other Pictures of this Recipe:

0 comments:

Post a Comment